Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Some things just happen!

O.C.D., some people translate that as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

At our house, O.C.D. stands for Obsessive Chicken Disorder!

A couple of weeks ago, I met up with a chicken breeder friend of mine to pick up a couple of pullets for my daughter-in-law... but, of course, I couldn't stop at that.  I ended up added a couple of marans to my flock, so I'll have some dark chocolate eggs in a few weeks.  THEN, I got a coop for the marans, because that is so much easier than incorporating them into an existing flock. THEN, the coop seemed kinda empty with just two chickens in it so I went to visit an Orpington breeder friend of mine and got two more pullets (a chocolate cuckoo & a jubilee).  Now, the coop seems properly filled!







No comments:

Post a Comment